Hello from Florida soon to be CO

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Wheeler

Reaction score
Greetings! I’ve learned a lot from this site as I’ve been researching to purchase my first muzzleloader and wanted to thank everyone for all the great info.

I will be moving to CO here in July and very excited to learn from the members here. I’m looking for a Knight 50 cal if anyone has ideas on where to start where I can use the Williams FP.

I hope to add value over time from what I learn as well. Thankful to be here!

-Kyle

Greetings! I’ve learned a lot from this site as I’ve been researching to purchase my first muzzleloader and wanted to thank everyone for all the great info.

I will be moving to CO here in July and very excited to learn from the members here. I’m looking for a Knight 50 cal if anyone has ideas on where to start where I can use the Williams FP.

I hope to add value over time from what I learn as well. Thankful to be here!

-Kyle
Keep an eye on the for sale ads here.
There's a guy who has Knights for sale from time to time.

No offense to Florida as I spent 4 years in Ft Lauderdale and Pompano Beach, but Colorado will be wonderful by comparison. All the public land and mountain scenery. Deer, elk, antelope, If it wasnt for my friends and loved ones I would be there before the lights in my house went dark. If your not a trout fisherman you need to learn. If your looking for a perfect Knight I cant help. But if your looking for a good utility Knight I picked one up a few weeks ago. The bore is great but a little corrosion around the nipple area. Iron sighted and I think a #11 cap.

No offense to Florida as I spent 4 years in Ft Lauderdale and Pompano Beach, but Colorado will be wonderful by comparison. All the public land and mountain scenery. Deer, elk, antelope, If it wasnt for my friends and loved ones I would be there before the lights in my house went dark. If your not a trout fisherman you need to learn. If your looking for a perfect Knight I cant help. But if your looking for a good utility Knight I picked one up a few weeks ago. The bore is great but a little corrosion around the nipple area. Iron sighted and I think a #11 cap.
Appreciate you reaching out! Where did you end up after Florida? I do love Florida and excited for CO. I am hoping to find a mountaineer or UL. I’ve read so much on here which has been great and decided it was time to join.

Latest posts

Back