Hello from KY

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minixjt

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm Josh, nice to meet everyone! I used to do some ML hunting in my youth (saved up for a BK 92) and have taken quite a few deer with it. Since, life, career and new family has diminished my time hunting. Finally I'm in a spot to get back into it again, and probably more excited about it than ever. I will pre apologize for any dumb/naive questions I may ask later on.

Welcome to the forum. Its great to have you here. And there is no dumb questions. I would much rather answer something that someone does not know then to have them experiment and hurt themselves.

Welcome josh, enjoy the forum,

Sent from my ME301T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome. My first Q would be to ask if anyone had an Owners Manual for a knight bk92? I can't find mine at all and have scoured the house for it.

Minixjt said:
Thanks for the welcome. My first Q would be to ask if anyone had an Owners Manual for a knight bk92? I can't find mine at all and have scoured the house for it.

Just emailed you one.

Hal

Welcome to the forum Josh, great to have you. Where 'bouts in KY are you located? I'm in Larue Co.

Muhlenberg county here .....Welcome....And good luck in the late ML season.

Latest posts

Back