Hello from Minnesota/ Wisconsin (border)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raguspag

Reaction score
Just saying hi to all fello Muzzleloaders . Been shooting CVA and Knight bolt action rifles but am looking
to build from kit or buy used kentucky long rifle. Never been lucky enough to shoot a whitetail
with a muzzleloader during season , the closest I got was about 150 yards but it was too far to
shoot with my CVA. So, I got a Knight DISC Extreme that shoots 200 yards . So now its waiting time.
Cya
Rags

Well that knight will sure do the trick. But I would still try to get closer then 200 yards. Hunting with Muzzleloader is a whole different game. One reason it appeals to me. Good luck with the upcoming season.

Welcome to the forum :D This is a great place to be & I hope you'll feel very welcome here.

:D

WELCOME ABOARD Rags :!: Glad you could join the group 8) There's a lot of good guys here willing to help and share their ML'ing knowledge. :prayer: There's all knids of section to post in. I'm sure you'll like this place. :yeah:

Ray.......... :wink:

Back