Hello from Virginia

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rmp

Reaction score
Hello. I'm 55 and live in southeast Virginia. I hunted for several years with a T/C Black Diamond which I ended up giving to my poor Marine son so he could enjoy it during the last few years that I've been out of the field dealing with aging parents. Now I can get back out and and have acquired a few ML guns. I have a Traditions Pursuit NW XT .50, a Knight Moutaineer bare primer .50, a Traditions Hawken Woodsmen and a Pedersoli Hawken Hunter. I've been lurking on these page for some time gleening tips. So thanks for letting me join, and thank you for the advice you all have already given.

Last edited:
Welcome from Michigan. Let your son know his service to our (my) country is so greatly appreciated.

It sounds like you have bounced back with a nice inventory of MZ guns. This is an exceptional group of kind and giving folks. They are talented and caring people. If you have questions or needs MZ related, it can be solved here. Again, welcome.

Last edited:
Thank you fpor the warm welcome. Deermanok, I'm from Omklahoma, too. Lawton/Ft Sill. But have lived in Virginia the vast majority of my life. I still love Oklahoma and visit occassionally.

Thank you fpor the warm welcome. Deermanok, I'm from Omklahoma, too. Lawton/Ft Sill. But have lived in Virginia the vast majority of my life. I still love Oklahoma and visit occassionally.
I'm in the southeast. Pushmataha county, little town of Antlers.

Welcome from SE Missouri, little town of Potosi. My father-in-law's family is from around Rugby, in the extreme SW of Virginia.

Back