Northwestern Pennsylvania

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sert01

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Lawrence County , Pennsylvania here. I've been hunting with muzzleloaders ( flintlock, percussion, and inline ) for quite a while now and have shot quite a few deer with them . I look forward to the early muzzleloader season in Pa. but the real challenge is the late season after Christmas ! It gives you a whole new perspective on our forefathers, mountain men, fur trappers, etc. who had to defend themselves with nothing but a single shot which might or might not go boom !! I look forward to really enjoying everyone's posts . Thank you. Vince

Hello everyone. Lawrence County , Pennsylvania here. I've been hunting with muzzleloaders ( flintlock, percussion, and inline ) for quite a while now and have shot quite a few deer with them . I look forward to the early muzzleloader season in Pa. but the real challenge is the late season after Christmas ! It gives you a whole new perspective on our forefathers, mountain men, fur trappers, etc. who had to defend themselves with nothing but a single shot which might or might not go boom !! I look forward to really enjoying everyone's posts . Thank you. Vince
Welcome to the forum. I grew up in PA. Great hunting and fishing in PA as I recall.

Welcome to the brotherhood

Welcome from Maine. I know what it’s like to hunt with a muzzleloader in cold weather.

Back