Help me pick a new digital camera

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDaddy

Reaction score
Anyone have a Bushnell Trail Scout 2.1 megapixal Digital camera? I would like to see some pics from this camera if anyone has any. If you go to www.sportsmansguide.com and look under the camera section, I am trying to decide between this camera, and the GameCam, 2 megapixel. They are both just under $100.

BigDaddy said:
Anyone have a Bushnell Trail Scout 2.1 megapixal Digital camera? I would like to see some pics from this camera if anyone has any. If you go to www.sportsmansguide.com and look under the camera section, I am trying to decide between this camera, and the GameCam, 2 megapixel. They are both just under $100.

I have about a dozen different cameras and my favorite for under a hundred bucks is the Moultrie Game Spy D 40 (4.0 pixel). I buy them from Academy Sports and usually cost about $90.

This camera does not have the trigger speed of higher price cameras.

But, I only setup on feeders and feed stations where trigger speed is not as important.

I just ran my camera yesterday and from 6 D40's I had 10,000 pic's to go thru.

I use the Sandisk 2GB Memory card and even set on high resolution it can hold about 2,000 pic per set.

The pics I posted last week where all taken with the Moultries. http://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/phpBB ... php?t=8156

Back