• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Henry H015 .45-70

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfd

Reaction score
Original owner purchased 2020, with 85 rounds through its 22" barrel, all my smokeless handloads using AA5744 powder and powder coated bullets. Like-new condition with immaculate bore, nice grain American walnut stock, and a light trigger pull. Total complete weight is 11.5 lbs. Blackhound 30mm FFP 4-14x44 MilRAD scope w/illuminated reticle, Vortex rings, scope level, scope flip caps, Henry EGW base, Henry hammer spur. Skinner rear peep sight and Lyman 17 globe front sight included. CVLife swivel 6-9" bipod. Thickly padded Midway soft case. No problems at all with this gun or its accoutrements. Included are .45-70 loading dies, Lee 357340 (348 grains) and Accurate 45-407B (416 grains) bullet molds, along with a cleaning rod. Overall this rifle exhibits good consistent accuracy and no problem making consecutive hits on 14" steel at 300 yards without doing load development. NO issues at all, she just don't get used, so time to let her go and get shooting (and maybe changed into a front stuffer).

$500 plus shipping to your FFL

ZRAzUrf.jpg

9H5TQQt.jpg

TMZfjn1.jpg

jwhbZXg.jpg

tBVYllu.jpg

AwE6Y2V.jpg

lTqUVd7.jpg

gzhYm67.jpg

Last edited:
Original owner purchased 2020, with 85 rounds through its 22" barrel, all my smokeless handloads using AA5744 powder and powder coated bullets. Like-new condition with immaculate bore, nice grain American walnut stock, and a light trigger pull. Total complete weight is 11.5 lbs. Blackhound 30mm FFP 4-14x44 MilRAD scope w/illuminated reticle, Vortex rings, scope level, scope flip caps, Henry EGW base, Henry hammer spur. Skinner rear peep sight and Lyman 17 globe front sight included. CVLife swivel 6-9" bipod. Thickly padded Midway soft case. No problems at all with this gun or its accoutrements. Included are .45-70 loading dies, Lee 357340 (348 grains) and Accurate 45-407B (416 grains) bullet molds, along with a cleaning rod. Overall this rifle exhibits good consistent accuracy and no problem making consecutive hits on 14" steel at 300 yards without doing load development. NO issues at all, she just don't get used, so time to let her go and get shooting (and maybe changed into a front stuffer).

$500 plus shipping to your FFL

ZRAzUrf.jpg

9H5TQQt.jpg

TMZfjn1.jpg

jwhbZXg.jpg

tBVYllu.jpg

AwE6Y2V.jpg

lTqUVd7.jpg

gzhYm67.jpg
I will take this Henry.

Steve

I can email a copy of the FFL to you or include the copy with payment.

Steve

Back