He's Baaack!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
IMG_0139-1.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

My boy is back! :mrgreen:

Wow...

That is one heck of a nice buck....not sure I have anything in my little piece that I hunt that is anywhere near that...

Good luck with him...

JC

Re: picture

Bucker said:
Is that coloring just shadow or is he piebald?

Can't speak for Doohan, but I am pretty certain that is just his summer coat...

JC

Just once... I would like to have something like that cross my path. Now that is a dandy buck. Good luck on getting a shot at him. Also any more picks would be great. Its a shame he is a night feeder.

Doohan,
Tremendous buck! Best of luck in putting your hands around those main beams this fall. Yes, the big ones only seem to move at night, other than the rut. Hopefully, he'll follow a doe past you in November.

cayuga, I have had a deer like that cross my path, walking at 30 yards, with a loaded rifle in my hands. Only problem was it was our antlerless only season! :wall:

I am unsure of the coloring.... Since it is b/w or night mode it is hard to determine what it is.

This buck has been very smart and I have seen him for 4 years now with this last encounter. On opening day ( bow ) a few seasons ago, I had a shot at him in between storms. Long story short, I bounced an arrow off the top of his back and that was the closest I have come.

I feel this year I have my best chance early.... with little pressure he goes nocturnal. These pics are taken basically under my stand..

I am just ecstatic that he made it another season.. This 8 pointer has absolutely consumed me.

Here are a few from last year...

MDGC0049-2.jpg

MDGC0006-3.jpg

let me know if you need me to shoot him for ya. :lol:

JD said:
let me know if you need me to shoot him for ya. :lol:

I'll call ya when he's down! 8)

I'll need some help dragging that big boy out! :!:

GOOD LUCK!

That big boy seems to be nocturnal. But maybe...just maybe in the last legal minutes of some full rut day.....he'll get over eager.....

He is.. .but I have seen him in the day... Just gotta get lucky!

student loan consolidation interest rate

Hai

This topic is very interesting.

I really like that I discovered this discussion that II enjoy.

I will continue checking out this discussion on ... to get any new information about this topic.

Latest posts

Back