My son is going to a Boomer !

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell him congratulations and welcome to the Fleet. Spent 2 weeks on a sub, takes a special person to do that for months on a time. Airdale here!! Peashooterjoe

Good deal...My job was to inspect and buy parts for nuclear subs. Specs are very strict as far as dimensions and documentation. I never let nothing get out without making sure all the Ts were crosses and the Is dotted. You can trust he'll be safe aboard.
On a side note, my son was an airman aboard a carrier over in the Persian Gulf during Desert Storm.

Congratulations and thank-you to everyone that have either served directly or raised current/future members of the armed forces.
LHR, you must be proud..
Another bubble head. I was in uncle Sam's canoe club also do you know what his rate is mine was a EM

Good deal...My job was to inspect and buy parts for nuclear subs. Specs are very strict as far as dimensions and documentation. I never let nothing get out without making sure all the Ts were crosses and the Is dotted. You can trust he'll be safe aboard.
On a side note, my son was an airman aboard a carrier over in the Persian Gulf during Desert Storm.
I appreciate what you've done that could ensure his safety ! Thank you !

He is an MMS, machinist mate sub
He will have no problem getting a good job when he gets out. It takes discipline to be on a sub. He will be doing some cool stuff on that boat. Congratulations for you be proud of him.

Another bubble head. I was in uncle Sam's canoe club also do you know what his rate is mine was a EM
No. Just paying tribute to my friend (more like an uncle) lost in Vietnam. I know what it did to his family and others. I have reason to believe what I do. Nothing comes close to the selflessness displayed by those willing to go in during global conflicts. A couple prunes and coffee should make everything better for you.

Congratulations on your son Frank's achievement! His assignment to the USS Maryland SSBN738 nuclear submarine is a testament to his dedication and hard work, and I wish him all the best as he begins this new chapter in his military career.

Back