Hi from Alabama

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

libertyman777

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new to muzzle loading. My son has a couple of flint locks (one we built from a kit) but I think I would like a bit more reliable ignition. But I like the simplicity and cost effectiveness of the round ball. So I'll be poking around and asking questions, trying to learn. Thanks,
Paul

Hi all,
I'm new to muzzle loading. My son has a couple of flint locks (one we built from a kit) but I think I would like a bit more reliable ignition. But I like the simplicity and cost effectiveness of the round ball. So I'll be poking around and asking questions, trying to learn. Thanks,
Paul

Welcome to the Modern Muzzleloader forum Paul :lewis:

Welcome to MM! Ask away there are a lot of great guys here you will answer any of your questions and offer great advice. By the way what part of Alabama are you from. I have a dear friend who I served with in the Marines who lives in Mobile.

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Welcome to MM! Ask away there are a lot of great guys here you will answer any of your questions and offer great advice. By the way what part of Alabama are you from. I have a dear friend who I served with in the Marines who lives in Mobile.

I live in Heflin in East Central Alabama. When we’re you in the Corps? I was on active duty from ‘85-‘89. Most of my time was at MCAS Yuma, then the Rock, etc.

Latest posts

Back