Hi from the UK

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahonis

Reaction score
Hi, fairly new to muzzleloading only about 3 years experience with cap n ball pistol.

Just bought my first repo flintlock, Hawken .54cal....and having a blast.

Cheers

Chris

Welcome to the Forum Chis. Great to have fellow Muzzleloader shooters from across the Pond. There are a few members here from around the world which is always interesting. :yeah:

WELCOME ABOARD :!: :!: :!: Glad to have another front end loader join the group. :wink:

Ray............ :yeah:

Thanks all.

We are very heavily governed over here with our laws. You have to apply for each calibre firearm and state what it is for and where you want to shoot it.

You have to be a member of a shooting club as well, the police check on this as well.

Its really tough on shooters, I can only use my black powder firearms for target shooting, not live quarry.

......I need to move state side :lol:

Welcome!
As a side note, I have some English and Welsh friends who come across for the bike racing in Daytona.
I took them all out to a informal range session in a local pit back in the '90s. Unlimited ammo and many milsurp rifles and pistols on the tables.
They still talk about it!
I'll be there for the Isle of Man racing soon, many beers as repayment coming I hear.
Keep shooting!
Brad

Latest posts

Back