Hi from TX

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bman940

Reaction score
Cool site, some great information as well. I started doing freelance product testing,PR/Shooting Event's and trade show's for Nikon 5 years ago. It was then that I was first introduced to ML's , huge fun! Now I have 3 and love showing other folk's just how easy to shoot and accurate they are. I also enjoy helping folks who have Nikon ML scope's with BDC reticle's, showing how to use Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Program to get the greatest possible accuracy out of their rig. I don't do any sales so don't worry about me pushing product's on you at all. I am happy to answer any question's though.
Bart
Nikon Pro Staff

Welcome Bart, glad you found us. Nikon is I think the only major brand I haven't owned. No reason in particular just have always used other brands.

8)
WELCOME ABOARD Bart :!: You'll like it here I'm sure. Great hang out place.

Ray............. :yeah:

Welcome to the forum.

I shoot a number of different muzzleloaders with Nikon hats. And I really like Nikon scope. My favorite is the 2-7x32 Pro Staff. Just a great muzzleloader scope.

Back