Hog Weights

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue-Dot-37.5

Reaction score
Well, we don't have any. :x :evil: Wyatts said that Daniel didn't tell them that we needed the weight of the hogs, so since we were being charged a flat rate instead of a hanging weight per pound, they never turned on the scales. We could go on Daniel's guesstimate, I'll leave that up to others to decide. I have an idea of what mine weighed, so I will weigh the little bit of meat that I have from it and talk to a butcher friend to see if he can determine a ballpark figure for mine. Both mine and Daves looked a LOT smaller than Loggys, so I don't have high hopes. We were trying to bat clean-up............ :cry:

Blue-Dot-37.5

Blue-Dot-37.5 said:
Well, we don't have any. :x :evil: Wyatts said that Daniel didn't tell them that we needed the weight of the hogs, so since we were being charged a flat rate instead of a hanging weight per pound, they never turned on the scales. We could go on Daniel's guesstimate, I'll leave that up to others to decide. I have an idea of what mine weighed, so I will weigh the little bit of meat that I have from it and talk to a butcher friend to see if he can determine a ballpark figure for mine. Both mine and Daves looked a LOT smaller than Loggys, so I don't have high hopes. We were trying to bat clean-up............ :cry:

Blue-Dot-37.5

Scott,

Daniel is a Master Hog Photographer!!! :lol: Wish I could use him for takin pics of some of the fish I catch!! :lol:

Just think how BIG Loggy's Hoggy would of looked if he wasnt soakin wet!!! :lol:

Currently in good ole Baltimore for work.... checking in from hotel. Much sooner be back in those beautiful TN Hills!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

No big deal Scott. PM me the first and last names of all your group.

Latest posts

Back