House or Dangerous Game Rifle?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not even think someone is serious about having or even asking that much money for a rifle like that. I do not care what it is made out of or etc..

that has gotta be a typo doesn't it? you see Blazers for big money but thats redickulous?

gun

perfect for RMEF,NTWF , etc. drawings on a natonal scale. I guarantee soemone would buy that gun on the open market somwhere. If you got it, why not spend it. It's no good when your dead

You guys need to remember that there are many people in this world who have more money than they know what they to do with. Some of those same folks like guns and hunting just like you and I. For them buying a 199K is probable a much wiser investment than than the average american gun owner who buys a 5k custom but still hasn't even paid off the mortgage on his house yet!

JC

Just like the guy that paid over $200K last year for the Spider Bull elk in Utah, there is a fool born every minute. Someone will buy it someday.

AJ said:
there is a fool born every minute.

Who is really the fool here...the guy that can afford to own, and do these things....and does. Or, the guy who could have afforded to do them and dies without ever having done any of them because he was too busy counting his money. :wink:

JC

jcchartboy said:
AJ said:
there is a fool born every minute.

Who is really the fool here...the guy that can afford to own, and do these things....and does. Or, the guy who could have afforded to do them and dies without ever having done any of them because he was too busy counting his money. :wink:

JC

can i be the guy who spends his money on the fun stuff.
BTW, I am gonna need some money for this new life if ya'll could make a small loan :lol: :lol:

Back