How many muzzleloaders does the average member own?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have one, I have come close to buying more. I have kinda told myself that I HAVE TO KILL A DEER WITH THE ONE I HAVE

before I can buy another....

I may actually be hunting the first day of rifle season with my ML :twisted:

I have nine. Got two of them in the last year, plus two extra barrels for a Renegade. Shortly thereafter I was diagnosed with CD (Cayugad Disease). My wife is convinced that a cure can be found, but I'm not so sure.

4 inlines 4 traditionals and a Rugar black powder at the moment I just sold some to male room. Lee

Use to have 3 in-lines now I only have one. I like it a lot and it's pretty much all I need.

Same here. Killed 17 deer so far with the one I have, likely won't get another as long as this one keeps dong the job.

don't deer just taste better when killed with a bullet that you pushed down the barrel?

mcrik

how many

i have 2 right now. My Pro Hunter and my new electra. next season i will use the electra more once i get her set up. My Bellm pin is on the way and i cant stand it. i am taking my TC to the adirondacks this weekend for the early bear season

one-mk85, it has killed many more deer then my ruger number 1 has.it has never let me down.

1. Cva Wolf

2. Remington Genesis, stainless, with laminated thumbhole stock

3. Knight LK-2

Two flintlocks and two Knight inlines for me. I sold two inlines last year.

Six here but that could change if I can sneak another by my Wife!!

Got three here of my own, two T/C .50 Omegas...the all camo one I sent in for repair, and the new Z5 I got as a back up gun, and a T/C .45 Hawken.
Keeping 6 for the wifes Uncle that will probably end up being given to her in the long run due to his health condition. He has had multiple strokes in the past year. So, everytime I see his guns in the gun cabinet...its a sobering reminder of how lucky I am to have my health and that were not guaranteed anything in this life. Poor guy can no longer get out and hunt anymore due to the strokes he has had.

Back