Howdy From Mississippi

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome!
I really liked spelling Mississippi in grade school... remeber it fondly, "MISS, ISS, IPP, I !!" Just really like raising my hand to do that! 😁

Welcome!
I really liked spelling Mississippi in grade school... remeber it fondly, "MISS, ISS, IPP, I !!" Just really like raising my hand to do that! 😁
Grinning i think alot of folks back then enjoyed spelling MS those were some of the good ole days back then .

Outstanding rifle, Very unique work on the stock and I like it. You are definitely talented. I used to make a shoot every year in Jackson, MS along the River. Can't remember the club name but it was a nice shoot and good people. It was tuff in the mornings when shooting with the smoke hanging low on the range. After about 1 hour of shooting, they had to hold up. until the smoke would clear. That is where I first saw a pair of Yazel Inline pistols and met Charles Hafner that made a lot of the muzzleloading targets for years.
Great country.
Mike

Outstanding rifle, Very unique work on the stock and I like it. You are definitely talented. I used to make a shoot every year in Jackson, MS along the River. Can't remember the club name but it was a nice shoot and good people. It was tuff in the mornings when shooting with the smoke hanging low on the range. After about 1 hour of shooting, they had to hold up. until the smoke would clear. That is where I first saw a pair of Yazel Inline pistols and met Charles Hafner that made a lot of the muzzleloading targets for years.
Great country.
Mike
Thank you Mike.

Back