I busted the front sight on my Omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cajun

That should be the one... In a normal economy I would say call TC and ask them - but I do not think they have anyone to answer the phone anymore...

I believe the later Z5's did have a switch in the types of open sights, but the early ones were all the same.

The Encore, Omega are basically the same barrel.

sabotloader said:
Cajun

That should be the one... In a normal economy I would say call TC and ask them - but I do not think they have anyone to answer the phone anymore...

I believe the later Z5's did have a switch in the types of open sights, but the early ones were all the same.

Thanks sabotloader! I was on hold for 47 minutes waiting for someone to pick up and then I got disconnected. I tried a different number and that one said they were closed today because of the holiday. I had forgot today was president's day. I'll try them tomorrow. I figured someone here may have been in the same boat once before and knew.
Thanks,

sabotloader said:
Cajun

Thanks sabotloader! I was on hold for 47 minutes waiting for someone to pick up and then I got disconnected. I tried a different number and that one said they were closed today because of the holiday. I had forgot today was president's day. I'll try them tomorrow. I figured someone here may have been in the same boat once before and knew.
Thanks,

Cajun

I forgot to mention... if you just broke the fiber pipe - you can replace just the pipe...

If you measure the old pipe and find out what size it is... Ah heck I think mine is lying right here. I think this is the one off my Omega, could be the from the Knight Extreme, but the piping measures .043/44" If you need a metric size let me know - I just put the calipers away.

Anyway piping is a available from Williams Gunsight company...

800 536-9028 ext 228

Mine broke also. I called TC a month ago, and they sent me a new one free of charge. They didn't answer the phone, but I left a message and they called back 3 days later to get my mailing address!

Cajun said:
sabotloader said:
Cajun

Thanks,

I had problems with my Encore and e-mailed them 5 times ( no reply ) and called the 4 times .Each time i was on hold and got cut off . I finally gave up and got some part from Ballm and did the repairs my self . :roll: But my son had a problem with his CVA and i got hold of a them first try and there customer service was first rate .They asked if we needed it for a up coming hunt and put a rush on it . Cost us nothing .
I like my Encore and TC guns BUT have had no luck with customer service . :cry:

Grouse said:
Cajun, i have an extra if the one on the Triumph is the same. I can send it as soon as you let me know.

Thanks for the offer Tom, I appreciate it. TC is sending me one.

I just got through to customer service. I explained to the lady that I had dropped the gun when it broke and it was my fault. She asked if it was just the fiber or fiber and metal, which it is both that broke. They are sending a new sight free of charge. :D Thank you TC!

Latest posts

Back