I JUST WANTED TO WISH YOU ALL BEST OF LUCK

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cayuga

In Remembrance
Reaction score
I wanted to wish all of you that are headed out after Ms. Piggy and Porky the best of luck. I hope your hunt is suscessful and safe. I will be looking forward to many pictures and stories of your adventures.

Perhaps next year I will join in this great adventure....

Ditto what Cayuga said...
I wish I could go with you guys. :( Maybe next year I can work it out.

jim i have a open set in the truck will spilt gas cost clint

Plus Bob Bowers is offering to let someone use his $100 deposit if they want that he is going to loose anyway, so the hunt would cost you $400.

Ed

Thanks Clint & Ed. The money isn't a problem. It's just not possible for me to get away from work now. :( I have been working most weekends this year. We are short on people and long on projects. I hope to be able to go next year.

:) Thanks Cayuga & JimA. Its a fun time to get together with a great bunch of folks. In my book both Hunts are already totally successful in that they will bring so many together. Wouldnt surprise me a bit even if we bring a lil Pork home to boot!!! :lol:

jim i understand but all work and on play make you tired clint

It's not really my idea of fun Clint. :roll: We have been downsizing for a couple of years but the work still needs to get done. :wall: I think I will get more time to play later in the year. :)

JimA, don't talk to me about downsizing. We've done that already a few times within the last three years. Just when we thought it was all over, I just received word today that my group may loose 3-4 more people and NO ONE is safe!! Being I'll be 56 this July and have 36 years with the company, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm nominated this time around. :cry: :x

i work for gm last may the plant was closed big downsizeing 3500 peaple clint

Latest posts

Back