Idaholewis

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He posted a new utube video yesterday.
I was a youtube subscriber of IdahoLewis way before I found MML. It was cool when I put the two together. I read his posts in Frontier Muzzleloading. Awesome guy, salt of the earth & is certainly one of, if not, the best ambassadors for LRML if not ML in gen that I've ever come across & he'll help everyone that asks. It don't get any better than that. I've never met him & only had interaction thru YT & MML a cpl times. But I have a ton of respect for him & gratitude for everything he does to help others & promote this awesome sport. Kind regards

The guys that drove him out "couldnt carry water for him" to save their Hineys !!! And Thats being Nice about it !!!
What a shame & what a loss. But we've all seen it before when idiots & aholes drive away the true expert & the really good guys. I know of only one instance where someone ( I know who ) made a comment ( not malicious just a fine demonstration of ignorant,very narrow minded & judgmental mentality ). ( I know what it was about & I've been doin the same thing for 45yrs myself & yes while hunting, at the range & Always when fishing & out on my antique Harley too). So for me, when having to deal with ppl like that, I'll THROW NICE OUT THE WINDOW FAST. From my exp, nice never works or gets threw to them & the other way usually makes them go away or keep a heck of a distance. Either way WIN WIN IMHO
KIND REGARDS ALWAYS

First of all, Thank you to ALL of you guys, you are a GREAT Bunch of Guy’s!!

After Seeing this, i put some thought toward it, i am gonna stay on here and Continue Doing what i do. I made Modernmuzzleloader my HOME in 2017, And have put forth a Lot of time here, in which i have THOROUGHLY Enjoyed! These Muzzleloaders are a DEEP Passion of mine, Along with Bullet Casting.

I live in Far North Idaho, I don’t have 1 single friend here that shares this Same interest as me in Muzzleloading, Bullet Casting Etc. Sure, I help a few guy’s out just before Hunting Season, But they are not in to Muzzleloaders like i am, They Are simply doing it as Way to Hunt another Season. In other words, i am a LOANER in this Stuff, It’s Just me and My Video Camera, somewhere in the Mountains Around here? This Forum is where i come to Visit with you Guy’s about Muzzleloaders, And Muzzleloading. I don’t come here to Boast, and Bragg, I come here to GENUINELY Share the Things i have learned, and know, The Good, as well as the Bad.

Just because i do something, And I believe in it, That DOESN'T Mean you have to? I am not trying to push ANYTHING down anyone’s throat, i simply post the info, and my Results. You are free to Take it, or leave it? That decision is ULTIMATELY Yours. I would never post ANYTHING that I thought could potentially Hurt you, or your Muzzleloader.

Again, Thank you to ALL of my Friends here! Let’s ALL CONTINUE to make Modernmuzzleloader the GREATEST Muzzleloading Forum Across the Web :lewis:

First of all, Thank you to ALL of you guys, you are a GREAT Bunch of Guy’s!!

After Seeing this, i put some thought toward it, i am gonna stay on here and Continue Doing what i do. I made Modernmuzzleloader my HOME in 2017, And have put forth a Lot of time here, in which i have THOROUGHLY Enjoyed! These Muzzleloaders are a DEEP Passion of mine, Along with Bullet Casting.

I live in Far North Idaho, I don’t have 1 single friend here that shares this Same interest as me in Muzzleloading, Bullet Casting Etc. Sure, I help a few guy’s out just before Hunting Season, But they are not in to Muzzleloaders like i am, They Are simply doing it as Way to Hunt another Season. In other words, i am a LOANER in this Stuff, It’s Just me and My Video Camera, somewhere in the Mountains Around here? This Forum is where i come to Visit with you Guy’s about Muzzleloaders, And Muzzleloading. I don’t come here to Boast, and Bragg, I come here to GENUINELY Share the Things i have learned, and know, The Good, as well as the Bad.

Just because i do something, And I believe in it, That DOESN'T Mean you have to? I am not trying to push ANYTHING down anyone’s throat, i simply post the info, and my Results. You are free to Take it, or leave it? That decision is ULTIMATELY Yours. I would never post ANYTHING that I thought could potentially Hurt you, or your Muzzleloader.

Again, Thank you to ALL of my Friends here! Let’s ALL CONTINUE to make Modernmuzzleloader the GREATEST Muzzleloading Forum Across the Web :lewis:
Wa--HOOOOOOO !!!!!!! :thumb:

Latest posts

Back