New tractor.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After using my father’s JD 650 for the past 35ish years to do stuff around his place and mine, I finally bit the bullet and bought one of my own. Hopefully it holds up half as well as his 650 has.
I bought a 1025R with a loader, front snowblower, brush hog, mid mount mower and rototiller. Supposed to be delivered late next week after they get everything set up on it. I also ordered a quick hitch and ballast box from Titan Attachments.
This isn’t actually my tractor, but it’s the showroom one.
IMG_1709.jpeg

I have an older version of this tractor, model 2210 with a loader and back hoe. It's a 2004 and i bought it in 2007 with 57 hrs on it. The initial plan was to do the land scaping around our new house, plant some trees and then sell it. Well, 17 years later, I don't know what I would do without it. They're tough little units. Outside of routine maintenance, ZERO issues at 356 hrs.

After using my father’s JD 650 for the past 35ish years to do stuff around his place and mine, I finally bit the bullet and bought one of my own. Hopefully it holds up half as well as his 650 has.
I bought a 1025R with a loader, front snowblower, brush hog, mid mount mower and rototiller. Supposed to be delivered late next week after they get everything set up on it. I also ordered a quick hitch and ballast box from Titan Attachments.
View attachment 43662
She's a beaut, Clark.

If I had a use case for a tractor I dont think I would get a JD - too much BS with proprietary software, hardware pairing etc

Congrats on your purchase!
A friend just bought the Kubota equivalent to the OP’s tractor, and those little tractors are pretty cool. I’ve made a living off my tractors for 25 years and have owned 3 JD tractors, 5 Kubotas tractors, and a Kubota skid steer.

View attachment 43662
Nice I still use my grandpas fordson

Back