Idaholewis

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lewis
Glad your back. :2cool: You gonna stay on Frontier Muzzle Loading forum as well? Got so many forums to read each morning now makes my head spin.
DL

Yea i will stil to participate there as well, Most of what i Post Between The Forums is the Same thing, Simply copied and pasted. DL, They make Motion sickness pills 🤣

There is a TREMENDOUS amount of Knowledge on this Forum, With MANY BIG Contributors here, Not just 1 of us, But ALL OF US help Make Modernmuzzleloader what it is. There are a Few that rarely post, But when they do, Their Voice means a TON.

I have to go back and look, but one of you guy’s mention me in Long Range ML (Thank you for your Support!) I do that Stuff Purely for Fun here in the Mountains. But Fact is, There are guy’s MUCH MUCH more Knowledgeable in that Area than myself, The Man That IMMEDIATELY comes to my mind, and Who i would SEEK OUT for Long Range ML Help/Advice with a Scoped Inline Rifle is Mr. Jeff Fisk of Bestill Creations, Jeff understands that Stuff like NOT MANY do.

We All have Areas that we are Strong/Stronger/Strongest in, And Not just Long time Members, There are MANY of you Guy’s that Join up here and Bring a LOT of Good Information to the Table, i have learned things from some of you BRAND New Guy’s. Again, it is ALL of us TOGETHER that Make Modernmuzzleloader what it is, And that’s the BEST Muzzleloader Forum across the Entire Web, I have been on MANY of the other Forums, And in my opinion None of them come Close to Modernmuzzleloader. We TRULY have something Special Here Guy’s/Gals

I am soaking up all of this experience from you (Idaholewis) and others. For various reasons, I am getting into this hobby late and just want to mention that I really do appreciate everyone sharing what you find to work and to benefit your experience, it really saves me from trying to avoid mistakes.
Thanks again.

Dave Heffner
Roseburg, OR

I am soaking up all of this experience from you (Idaholewis) and others. For various reasons, I am getting into this hobby late and just want to mention that I really do appreciate everyone sharing what you find to work and to benefit your experience, it really saves me from trying to avoid mistakes.
Thanks again.

Dave Heffner
Roseburg, OR

Glad to have you aboard here Dave!

Thank you Idaholewis, and all the other forum members for all your contributions here. It is greatly appreciated. I, like many others here, have learned a lot about this sport, and will continue to do so. The fact is right now we are all going through an ordeal that has not ever been seen before. This forum brings a relief, and fun, to all of our lives in these trying times. Everyone who is contributing to MML is facilitating that relief, and fun, for all who visit here. Let not anyone of us forget that. This forum is important for many different reasons. Ok, off the soap box for now. Thanks for sticking around, Idaholewis.

I bought my first muzzleloader back in the mid-1970's. There was nobody for me to learn from and I'm pretty much self-taught, I know that I picked up some bad habits, so it's a genuine pleasure to read your posts as I gain so much information and useful knowledge, thank you very much.
Jim

So glad you're back!
I've been a "reader" since 2014 and comment very little as you can see.
My muzzleloading experiences started when my father-in-law brought a old rifle to the gun club and started us on quite an adventure. Long story to be told another time.
Again welcome back!
Big John

So glad you're back!
I've been a "reader" since 2014 and comment very little as you can see.
My muzzleloading experiences started when my father-in-law brought a old rifle to the gun club and started us on quite an adventure. Long story to be told another time.
Again welcome back!
Big John
Tell it John! We’d (at least I would) love to hear it!!

Yes i would love to hear your story also. I love my wife with all my heart and soul, however, spending too much time together can be dangerous, for me. No statewide lock down here but most activities closed, eating establishments closed, ranges closed, and it wont stop RAINING. So an enjoyable long story would be appreciated. :wall:
DL

Yeah seems like the wettest fall, winter in several years. Still no sizing dies so i am not totally ready yet. May do the bore polish on the Traditions 50 cal. today. The TC Hawken looks fine.
DL

Latest posts

Back