In need of picture of Encore trigger group

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWThomas

Reaction score
I took apart my Endeavors trigger group today to clean it. I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to put it all back together but would like to have something to reference just in case. I searched Google and couldn't find anything useful. Does anyone know where I can get a picture of how everything goes back together? And no, it's not in the manual. :D

Awesome! Thanks! That will definitely be helpful in the future. I just saved it. :D

TC

Mike Bellum's site has a wealth of knoledge. He deals mostly with TC encores. If you need to lighten the trigger a little all you need is one or two of his trigger springs and the how to do it down load. If you are going to get centerfire barrels and reload for best accuracy take time to just read all you can in regard to it. He is a genuine authority on tc's and his articles exibit that wisdom. I learned a lot from him.
Wayles

Thanks fellas! I think I'll leave the trigger pull stock. It feels superb to me and I can't think of anything I could do to make it better.

frontier gander said:
spray the guts of the trigger and it will help provide a smooth crisp trigger pull.

I just sprayed everything with Remington Dry-Lube when I had it apart. The trigger is amazingly smooth. So much so that I wouldn't think of modifying it.

Latest posts

Back