Indiana here...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatlander.54

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a 40 yr old male from East-central Indiana, my name is Mike. Just recently got back online and found this forum in a link from Graybeardoutdoors, been a member there for several years but always glad to find a new site and new people to share info with. My main love in hunting is of course Muzzleloading. Like alot of guys I started out with T/C Hawken and Renegade rifles with Black Powder. And like alot of others I have switched over to modern Inlines for better accuracy/dependability and extended range. T/C is my favorite brand of firearms, I own both Encore and Omega muzzleloaders but my "go to" gun is the Omega. I look foward to sharing thoughts, stories, and info with all of you.

Flatlander.54:
Wellcome. Looking forward to hearing, and of your expearence, and learning from you.

thanks fellas, i see theres quite a few knowlegable folks on here judging from some of the reading ive done so far. glad to be aboard.

Currently living in Muncie (unfortunately) but I'm originally from Farmland. About an hour from Indianapolis.

Latest posts

Back