Introduction

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick barnes

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Rick Barnes from Muskegon Michigan. Interested in black powdered weapons. Have some ok metal working, and good woodworking skills. Interested in making my own stocks and simple components.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:D

WELCOME ABOARD Rick :!: :!: Glad you joined our group. Nice bunch of gents here that can help you out with free info. All you have to do is post your questions. Glad you can join us :yeah:

Ray.......... :wink:

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you want to do a complete primitive build. Good for you. I don't have those skills. There are some kits you can purchase that might be of interest. Check Track of the Wolf and Lyman rifles.

Welcome Rick! Hope you find the forum as helpful as I have. The people here are top notch!

Thanks guys. My mother has a book on under-hammer pistols. I'm thinking a build like that could be fun. After I do a lot of research, I'll be looking for your guidance. Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Thanks guys. My mother has a book on under-hammer pistols. I'm thinking a build like that could be fun. After I do a lot of research, I'll be looking for your guidance. Thank you for the warm welcomes.

Welcome to the forum Rick! Glad you found us.

You should check out the Sidelock forum for an under hammer build by one of the members. It was a beautiful rifle.

Back