FNG

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbuck6

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I am here because I got the sickness after building my first AR some years ago. That led to more, which made me try different calibers. Then on from that to about a gazillion handguns and rifles. Bought some good stuff, bought what I THOUGHT was good stuff. Made a ton of mistakes, groused about some lemons I've gotten over the years. But kept feeling the urge to do more muzzleloading shooting. My buddy and I have very similar but not identical rifle tastes, so it has been fun trying out a lot of different weapons. More than I would ever have on my own.
I have become familiar with what makes a **** scope, and hopefully what makes a good scope. We take turns spotting and helping get on center. Which isn't so easy with these damn eyes lol. I have been avoiding having too many calibers, but good luck. So I want to finally see if we have the skills for really muzzleloading shooting. I am no expert, but trying to be humble.
So in closing. I look forward to what this forum has to offer.

Thank you everyone.

Welcome from S.Ohio! Lots of information on this forum and lots of great guys who are willing to help you with anything you need!

Latest posts

Back