Is Knight done with muzzleloaders?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That trigger might be a little trickier to get at than the Genesis. The Genesis couldn't be more accessible (or much flimsier). The Mustang sure looks as if more could be done by way of improvement if needed.

Take a pocket knife with you next time you go look at that one at the dealer's - make sure it has real walnut under that skin. :wink: 8)

Was the trigger the ONLY drawback?

uc, i have a lyman deerstalker and the wood is SURPRISINGLY good . . . it actually has noticeable figure and even some feathering. of course, the wood doesn't look like the wood on that mustang, that is very interesting . . .

My American hunter arrived today with an add for the KRB7. Nice looking rifle. I wonder if it will be available with a thumbhole stock. :?

I was afraid to trust UC's picture, he's too good at modifing them :oops:

UC... the trigger was the only reason I didn't buy one when I first had the chance . Then i found one with a great trigger and wondered if it was a fluke.
I guess I was afraid of the inconsistency more than anything else. I had th money at that time and it was earmarked for a new Vision. Well, that never happened. Have you noticed how quite Chuck has been since he bought his Vision? We got the initial report at first and then it just went away. Made me nervous so I backed off. Chuck do you still have it?

Latest posts

Back