• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO ISO CVA Accra , SS 50 cal barrel, V1

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cant hurt to ask just maybe one is around. Ive tried all sources I could think of nothing found. Anyone have suggestions to locate one ? It is very annoying that if something happens to your barrel you are left with a throwaway receiver and stock. Thanks

I don't know what happened but cva has a Lifetime warranty if I'm correct?

Thanks for the reply, I blew the barrel due to my mistake, I contacted CVA. and asked about buying a replacement and was told they don’t sell barrels. So if it’s not a defect it looks like you are SOL

Thanks for the reply, I blew the barrel due to my mistake, I contacted CVA. and asked about buying a replacement and was told they don’t sell barrels. So if it’s not a defect it looks like you are SOL
They told me the same when i asked about getting a replacement barrel for an Opti pistol. They said they would replace it, if it was warranty otherwise, nope.

Back