It has begun

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twild

Reaction score
Got in 25 hills of taters and a row of spinach. Next weekend will be broccoli and cauliflower.

thanks for the report, watering and fertilizing my big containers. saw a small grasshopper in the yard. doesnt mean we will have a lot of them, if we do i spray them once and they are gone.garlic trying to come up.

Turdbird said:
Got in 25 hills of taters and a row of spinach. Next weekend will be broccoli and cauliflower.
i'm not a gardener...25 hills implies 25 plants?

Marty said:
Turdbird said:
i'm not a gardener...25 hills implies 25 plants?
I put 3 seed potatoes in each hill, will be way more than we will eat buy everyone seems to love them. I think I did 28 hills last year and got about 8  5 gallon buckets of taters. We like them bigger than a golfball but small than a tennis ball sized.

Well today we planted Onions, Lettuce, Radishes and 5 Potatoes. We're cutting back on Garden.

I already have all kinds of Fruits. Mostly get Blackberries and Strawberries.

oneshot

oneshot 1 said:

oneshot
A hunting friend of mine and his wife make the best blackberry wine. It's sooo good.

patocazador said:
oneshot 1 said:

oneshot
A hunting friend of mine and his wife make the best blackberry wine. It's sooo good.
I use to make Wine my wife just look at what I was doing. I'm not drinking that! LOL

Use to go hunting with a Guy that would bring Home Made Wine. I think he passed haven't seen him for awhile.

oneshot

we dont eat a lot of potatoes but when we do my home grown ones are way better than the store bought ones. this year im trying a longer season white one and a yellow french peanut type that really taste good. will grow them in 15 gallon buckets. my friend likes the red ones but they are too sweet for me. i like the white and yellow ones.

I'm doing Red Norland, French Fingerlings and German Butterballs.

Back