It's been awhile..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty1

Reaction score
guys since my last login.   450 posts is a lot of reads :!:  :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s.  FG preserved many of my previous posts (minus the pics).  Should anyone be interested in some of these older posts with the pics, simply send me a PM and I’ll do my best to add the pictures. :)

Welcome back Marty! Great to hear from you. You and me are probably the oldest members from the original crew lol.

falcon said:
Hello Marty.   How did the hunt go?
I waited all season to hunt in snow that never came.   Oh well...There's always next season.

FrontierGander said:
Welcome back Marty! Great to hear from you. You and me are probably the oldest members from the original crew lol.
How many times did you have a wipe his nose Marty ....  :lol!:

Can't recall Buck, but that's all I wiped! :lol!:

Hi Marty. 

I am glad to hear there has been some archiving. Buck's posts alone deserve a library. I only got to grab a few threads.

I am sorry to see it go, FG. 

Thanks everyone. I will miss you regulars. Hilljack, patocazador, RonC, especially. Keep in touch from time to time if you know me.

There will be no archiving of anything on the site KC. Once its gone, its gone. Go to www,Go2GBO.com and register there. It will be our new stomping grounds.

FrontierGander said:
There will be no archiving of anything on the site KC. Once its gone, its gone. Go to www,Go2GBO.com and register there. It will be our new stomping grounds.
For all my forum friends over the years from whom I've had the pleasure of exchanging dialogue with, I can be newly found as "masterofnone" on those stomping grounds.

Back