Its finally here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well a package came from Knight today and it was my long awaited bolt for my Elite. I want to thank Gordy for taking care of this for me, the new bolt is A one. Now just have to get it sighted in and see how it shoots. :yeah: :yeah: Pictures are lousy they dont do the finish justice.
IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

yes the bolt that was first sent was one of batch that seemed unfinished after complaining to Gordie he said send back and problem would be fixed .It was :D

Why did you need a new bolt for your DISC Elite or is this one a spare?

jsteurrys said:

I wondered the same thing as the Elite has been discontinued for some time.

jsteurrys said:

Gman and a few other folks that got some of the end run or get them out of the building guns that Knight released late were suplied with some very ragged bolts. They would function but looked terrible... but Knight (Gordy) said he would make the bolt "right" and it looks like he did...

I originally ordered a new bolt because the secondary safety on the original broke off I thought i could be repaired and sent it to Sam at Knight and he told me no they didnt have the parts needed anymore for that bolt. They would have sent me new bolt that required the tool to disasemble but I wanted the original and just ordered a new one, and received the not acceptable bolt which was just replaced with with what I was expecting.

Back