JJ SCORES AGAIN !!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YUP! :lol: 8)

It was a rough weekend hunting, but I was fortunate enough to bag a nice buck late Sunday night.

Let's just say: I love my "Lil Can" :prayer:

Story and pics to follow! :lol:

Doohan said:
YUP! :lol: 8)

It was a rough weekend hunting, but I was fortunate enough to bag a nice buck late Sunday night.

Let's just say: I love my "Lil Can" :prayer:

Story and pics to follow! :lol:

MMMMAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

He was no MAGILLA spit but he really made my day!! :lol: :D

Some teaser pics:

Parker 275gr Ballistic Extreme's performed very well for me! :mrgreen:

S5030181-1.jpg

S5030173-1.jpg

big6x6 said:
REALLY nice deer JJ! You KNOW I'm jealous! :x

Thanks Chuck but I have a feeling you may have passed on him. He really doesn't hold a candle to your buck last year! The weather held us down a bit but it was still a great time! Russel and his staff were absolutely the best!

Really nice buck JJ....!!!

Give us the story...how'd ya do it?

BTW....we share the same camo pattern this year. For tree stand work you can't beat Predator Camo!

Here is a pic Spit fixed for me.. :lol: ( Thanks Spit!! )

jjdeer.jpg
[/quote]

I bought that camo for the trip and bowhunting. I didn't have any uninsulated or light hunting wear so it came in the mail days before we left. I THOUGHT the weather was going to be warm ... Sunday morining was COLD!

It is some good stuff spit, but I didn't take my buck from a stand .. 8)

Doohan said:
He was no MAGILLA spit but he really made my day!! :lol: :D

Some teaser pics:

Parker 275gr Ballistic Extreme's performed very well for me! :mrgreen:

S5030181-1.jpg

S5030173-1.jpg

Congradulations JJ 8) They keep getting bigger. :wink:

Grouse said:
JD said:
Cograts on your trophy! :yeah:

Did you help him get this one out of the woods???????? :lol:

Not this time. I was busy with my own buck. However being such a smart hunter that I am , I shot one that was small enough I would not get tired no matter how far I had to drag it. He will be alot more tender than JJ's. But unfortunatly I have no pictures of this monster. The crowd was focused on the slightly larger rack of JJ's buck. That's alright though I really didn't mind. I never did like being in the spot light like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JD said:
Grouse said:
JD said:
Cograts on your trophy! :yeah:

Did you help him get this one out of the woods???????? :lol:

Not this time. I was busy with my own buck. However being such a smart hunter that I am , I shot one that was small enough I would not get tired no matter how far I had to drag it. He will be alot more tender than JJ's. But unfortunatly I have no pictures of this monster. The crowd was focused on the slightly larger rack of JJ's buck. That's alright though I really didn't mind. I never did like being in the spot light like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont have a digital camera?????

Latest posts

Back