...JUST GOT BACK FROM............

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer1

Reaction score
:D  :)  ;)

I have nothing but smiles and grins and confidence in my rifle. Just got back from the range and today was the 1st time I shot in a few months. I used 1.5 old JSG, POWERBELT AREOTIP andd Rem Kleanbore Primers.
Temp was in the 60's with on and off rain with a 16 mph cross wind. Here's how it went.

1st pic is the first 3 rounds. 1st shot was at 10 oclock and the other 2 were......... ;)
2nd pic was just me having fun. :cheers: :cheers:  :cheers:
I really like my combo. Alot of people criticize JSG because it's not fast enough or the powder collects moisture faster then others or whatever........... I can only say that I used 1.5 year old powder that I openned and forgot about and my rifle went " BOOM " everytime I pulled the trigger. I had no miss or hang fires and it rained most of the morning that I was out there. :no: :no:

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON EVERYONE AND STAY SAFE :!: :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

hawg I,ll never had problems with JSG ever, I even left my TC loaded for 9 months went to the range and it fired as if I just loaded it.

Nice range report WITH PICS hawg!... thanks for taking the time to post. :) [I'll assume you were shooting at 100 yards.]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. I like the way you have fun by making swiss cheese out of that second target :lol:

Marty,

Sorry to say it was at the 75 yard line. There was a timed rifle shoot at the range sunday morning and all the 100 yd spots were taken.

Latest posts

Back