New member from Ohio

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wil

Reaction score
Not much to tell. I was involved at one time in a pre-1840 club and went to several rendezvous. Just now getting back into using my muzzleloaders. I have an old carbine 50 caliber that was a gift back in 1980 that is made by Investarm Spa in Italy. Its short and very light but a good shooter. I built two Lyman GPR from kits, one is a 54 cal. percussion and the other, a 50 cal. flintlock. I have been working with my late Dad's 50 cal. T/C New Englander as of late. I do have a modern 50 cal. T/C that shoots sabots and got a few deer with it but I ended up taking the 54 cal. GPR out for deer this past season. Unfortunately, I was caught trying to get into shooting position at 50 yards and I was shown the white flag.
I'm glad to be aboard. Thank you.

Not much to tell. I was involved at one time in a pre-1840 club and went to several rendezvous. Just now getting back into using my muzzleloaders. I have an old carbine 50 caliber that was a gift back in 1980 that is made by Investarm Spa in Italy. Its short and very light but a good shooter. I built two Lyman GPR from kits, one is a 54 cal. percussion and the other, a 50 cal. flintlock. I have been working with my late Dad's 50 cal. T/C New Englander as of late. I do have a modern 50 cal. T/C that shoots sabots and got a few deer with it but I ended up taking the 54 cal. GPR out for deer this past season. Unfortunately, I was caught trying to get into shooting position at 50 yards and I was shown the white flag.
I'm glad to be aboard. Thank you.
I’m new here too, welcome.

Latest posts

Back