Knight 32 cal ML

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know the twist rate? The .32 cal maxiballs might be an option.

They are SUPER rare. 250 were made and i doubt they even sold them all. If they were legal here for turkey hunting i would have bought one the same serial# as my GMB54-120. TB says a Fed209A gets the ball going 360fps with no powder. I bet it would get a bit more using a bare primer adapter too.

I've only shot it one time with .310 and .315 round ball I wish I had this when I was living in nys. hope to get some squirrel with it soon need more time to develop load and time to go hunting

Just ordered 500 of those buffalo 70 gr ball-ets planning on having a mold made if they shoot ok

Fyi I just received my buffalo 32 cal 70 grain ball-ets today deer creek had them on sale about 8:40 per 50 normally 13 bucks if anyone looking?

Thanks for the heads up on the ball-ets! Just ordered some from deer creek. Going to try em in my little deerhunter.
Yeah I was kinda surprised they had them so I bought 500 of them I'm gonna have to slug my rifle and see the dimensions want to set up so I can shoot at least two shots without cleaning in between.

I know my little .32 is a pain in the ass. It is very accurate but only on a clean barrel. I can only go 2 shots before I loose it. I usually clean with every shot. Good luck with the knight. Keep us posted when you get it shooting!

I found a Lyman 32/313 mold off e bay that will be another load option all the lead ball you find are 310 or 315 diameter

Latest posts

Back