Knight 85

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bp45cal

Reaction score
I got one of these abit ago {laminated,ss,with accessories} it's in very nice shape not NIB but i would say 90 to 95% new.
What would a Knight guy pay for this {as little as possible not a answer} it came with 2 different breech plugs one is a normal {i think} slot to screw it in and a couple #11 nipples the other breech plug has the same slot to screw it in but has a brass insert the extends a 1/4"ish below the steel base of the nipple and extends up threw the bp till {it looks like} the bottom of the nipple and the nipples for this plug are different then the other {larger threads}
What do i have?? and what's it worth??

I got one of these abit ago {laminated,ss,with accessories} it's in very nice shape not NIB but i would say 90 to 95% new.
What would a Knight guy pay for this {as little as possible not a answer} it came with 2 different breech plugs one is a normal {i think} slot to screw it in and a couple #11 nipples the other breech plug has the same slot to screw it in but has a brass insert the extends a 1/4"ish below the steel base of the nipple and extends up threw the bp till {it looks like} the bottom of the nipple and the nipples for this plug are different then the other {larger threads}
What do i have?? and what's it worth??
I would be interested can you send me some pictures
Dave

Back