• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Bolt/Breech plug parts

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKirby

Reaction score
Getting rid of some Knight stuff from when I had my Mountaineer.

I have a Mountaineer bolt handle, a Mountaineer 209 breech plug, and a Mountaineer western conversion plug with a total of 4 nipples. 2 are Knight red hots, not sure on the other two. There's a second bolt handle but I can't say for sure what it's frofrom. I believe it's maybe an original disc. I'm not sure so I'll throw it in and if you can use it then great. IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0865.JPG IMG_0864.JPG

I did some looking around and can't really say I know for sure what all these are worth. It looks like a bolt handle and plug together is $130 online. Let's try $100 for everything and I'll cover shipping. I'd prefer to keep everything together and ship once. I would also put this stuff together with the Knight Littlehorn I have listed in trade for a TC Encore frame.

It was just pointed out that the bolt handles weren't in the one picture. Sorry I uploaded the same picture twice. Let's try this.
IMG_0863.JPG

SPF to AH64guy. Will post sold when transaction is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back