• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Disc .45 1:30 bare primer conversion

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Gun is in very good shape, bore is like new..may have a little spot behind breech plug will have to take apart to see.
Will come with original Bell Carlson black stock right now has laminate t/h stock(this does not come with gun) from one of my Master Hunters( edited sorry originally said long range hunter) on it.
Gun is very accurate with BH209 and Ed Mehligs 360 gr conical. I have my .45 White to hunt with so thinning out a few guns before hunting season.
Scope/rings does not go with gun mounts do though. p.m. me any questions.
300.00 plus 35.00 for shipping anymore and I will pick it up lower 48 only.20210806_192034.jpg20210806_192107.jpg20210806_192124.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry so late replying havent been on computer till now..Sold to brad502a pending either pickup/payment or payment sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back