• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN Knight Disc Rifle for sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Knight Disc rifle for sale. This rifle is brand new in the box, never been fired, it was my father's and he never got the chance to shoot it. The rifle is stainless and Hardwoods, I think it is a .52. I have everything that came with the rifle in the box including the CD/DVD. Asking 350.00. knight 1.jpgknight 2.jpgknight 3.jpgknight 4.jpg

DE726H
DE=DISC Extreme
7=Stainless
2=52cal
6=26" barrel
H= the stock code

DE726H 52cal SS/REALTREE HARDWOODS® GREEN HD™

Attachments

• KR2006Catalog-ver2.pdf
    10.7 MB · Views: 43
I was here minutes after the origional post...I displayed great self controls, as I didn't need to drop the $$ at this time...but man did I want to...right place...right time...wrong gunfund/play money day...I am glad this sold and I am sad I didn't get to take advantage of being here in time...for once...

Again congrats to the seller and buyer!

Last edited:
The OP hasn’t been seen since 5:59 yesterday.

The OP hasn’t been on the forum since listing the rifle.

He must have change is mind.
I thought it was to good to be true.
Maybe he had an emergency at least that’s what everybody tells me when I jump the gun.

Latest posts

Back