• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Knight Disc Trigger

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gle3105

If ur gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough!
Supporting member
Reaction score
As subject line says.Need one.
( I know about looking on ebay , GB & other places. )

This is the best place to post for one IMO.

Or I might be listing a Disc Elite bbl w/o trigger for sale. šŸ˜

Wish you luck Iā€™ve been looking for 2 years for a disc trigger with no luck.
Why Knight donā€™t sale them got me Puzzled.

Jersey, I havenā€™t given it much thought yet as to a $.
Itā€™s a complete SS w bolt , bare 209 plug and adapter. I installed a Knight front sight. Used XS peep on scope base.
Super clean and no corrosion/pitting.
Iā€™ll post in the classifieds should I sell but will give you a heads up since you asked first.
Okay?

Another option would be to hunt the pawn shops and find a disc rifle that has a bad barrel, offer them something for the complete gun. I've seen several over the years with terrible bores.

Numrichs has them listed for sale at 294.00, but they are sold out which I doubt

Knight quoted me a price of $180 for a replacement trigger for my DISC. They don't list them on the website so you will have to email them. I talked to Steve at Knight and he helped me fix my trigger so I ended up not needing one. My experience with Knight is they will bend over backwards to help you out.

Latest posts

Back