• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO WTB T/C Black Diamond Trigger

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibebirdman

Reaction score
I am looking for a good condition T/C Black Diamond Trigger assembly. I have the roll pins. I know they are available on ebay, but the prices are astounding and the condition is poor. Hoping someone out there is willing to part with one at a reasonable price. I am repairing a Black Diamond Millenium.

Thanks,

Joel

There was one on eBay this morning for $50 with free shipping and it looked to be in good shape. I have one but I wouldn’t sell it for that, I’d rather just keep it for a spare.

Where are you located ? I know where there is a complete rifle for $100

Thanks All. I took that one on ebay for$50, i has some rust, but here hoping that it works well enough.

Thanks for the help.

Joel

P.S. Be careful out there, a guy tried to con me with a pic of a trigger he pulled off ebay. Always at least have a phone conversation before sending money.

Latest posts

Back