KNIGHT KP-1!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PETE/NY

Reaction score
I talked to Knight Rifles this afternoon asking about the availabilty of their new KP-1 rifle.I was told that starting next week the biggest shipment will be going to CABELAS.I then called Cabelas and talked to a customer rep.He said these will be sold as a Value pack, meaning a black powder gun and a rifle barrel together.Bad news for those of us who do not have a Cabelas Retail Store nearby is that there will be NO catalog ordering, only from a store.He said this is because its classified as a rifle seeing it has an interchangeable barrel.He did say you may be able to place an order through a store and have it shipped to a nearby FFL business.Also he said not to look for any at the local dealers UNLESS they had pre-ordered them a long time ago. Hopefully they will become alittle more prevalent as time goes on and the bugs get worked out of them.

Is Knight going to offer these in a blackpowder only option so you do not have to fuss with all the ffl stuff?

You will still have to fuss with all the FFL stuff, just as with the Encore as it is still considered a rifle action.

Critter said:
Anybody seen one yet or heard of anybody getting one?

No! I done a few searches and didn't find anyone selling them on the internet.

I have a feeling that the price of the Encore will be dropping in a year. :lol:

I looked at one last night at cabelas. It seemed like a good gun.

Latest posts

Back