• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Littlehorn

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKirby

Reaction score
I have a Knight Littlehorn for sale. .50 stainless with camo stock. Doesn't have much use on it and is very clean. It's set up with the FPJ breech plug and will include a bag of FPJ's. Asking $275 shipped to your door. If you want I also have two boxes of Nosler Partition 45/300 gr. bullets I can throw in for $300 TYD.

25r2rgp.jpg

10dy0x4.jpg

wincp2.jpg

Nice looking gun. My daughter has a LittleHorn and loves it. Very neat little guns.

Its a plunger rifle like the MK-85, no bolt.

dbowling said:
But with the RPJ its very weatherproof.

ShawnT said:
Its a plunger rifle like the MK-85, no bolt.
Sure would. That is a real clean looking rifle too. Should make a real nice shooter for someone.

I am not familiar with either knight model, so should I assume from the answers that it would need to be carried open once primed.
I went from a sidelock to a Remington 700ml bolt gun

yes carried in the hammer back position safety on, guess you could call it cocked/locked sort of :)
Sort of like the old bolt action pull back to cock rifle .22 rifles only bolt/hammer stays back.

ote="derfhunter"]I am not familiar with either knight model, so should I assume from the answers that it would need to be carried open once primed.
I went from a sidelock to a Remington 700ml bolt gun[/quote]

derfhunter said:
I am not familiar with either knight model, so should I assume from the answers that it would need to be carried open once primed.
I went from a sidelock to a Remington 700ml bolt gun

I would also add that like all Knight models it has the main trigger safety as well as the secondary safety on the bolt/plunger, so even after it’s cocked you can make it more or less impossible to fire. And as previously mentioned the FPJ system makes it fairly weather tight.

Dropping the price to $250 for the Littlehorn and FPJ's or $275 including the bullets. I would add that I would also trade for an Encore bare frame or could maybe add a little cash if it has a stock. Might consider other trades but right now mostly looking to set up another Encore.

Alright. Lets try $250 shipped including the Noslers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back