Knight LK-93

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chundoo

Reaction score
I have a 50 cal LK-93 I inherited from a friend. I don't use and wonder if it's worth anything. The bore is rough, he didn't take very good care of it. I see some light rust and don't have any inclination to work on it. The outside, plunger, trigger, and breech plug are all fine. Thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Okie is spot on.Got a wolf with a rusted barrel, just wanted the action and stock. Rather than trash the barrel I used the Evapo Rust. Put a rubber plug at the muzzle end and removed/trashed the breechplug. Filled it to the threads and i now have another damn barrel that needs a stock/action!! I flushed it with water and then patched it with windex wet patches and dry ones. After about 30 patches its clean and bore is in good shape.

Last edited:
1. Plug the breech and stand barrel on end.

2. Fill the bore with Evapo Rust. Warning: the stuff removes gun blue.

3. Let stand for 24 hours.

4. Pour out the Evapo Rust.

5. Clean the bore.
I might try that, what do you use to plug the breech?

But was thinking someone looking for a cheap project gun might be more inclined.

Will do when I get to it. My time is precious to me now. At 80 years the body seems to prefer sitting in my recliner. Lol

Latest posts

Back