• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Knight LRH THUMBHOLE STOCK

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dougs136Schwartz

Reaction score
I am looking for a LRH or a Disk Elite laminate thumbhole stock . I want the stock that has a belly on the forearm . Some called this stock a silhouette stock . I have small hands and I can reach the trigger better with these stocks . I will buy just the stock or the entire gun . Thank you fellows if anyone has one please send me a pm .

Thanks again Doug

They never made a TH or laminate for Elites. They only sold them with regular composite stocks.

Ok my bad . I talked to Mark Miller last night . He said he sold 40 of those LRHs with that style of stock . Mark told me he thought they also put that stock on some of disk Elite’s . I have no idea that is where I recirved my 2nd hand information .

The fellows at Knight said that Lucid made that stock . I did a search and found that Lucid is out of business . Found a stock that is very close made by Revolution/Keystone called a (Yukon)of course they do not inlet for Knights . I am considering buying one and having one inletted . Just not positive if it has the same trigger reach.

Even thought about taking my stock somewhere to have it ( copied) I guess that can be done ? Have no idea where ?

The LRH I have sat in a gun shop forever because everyone thought it was ugly with the (catfish belly) on the stock . Wouldn’t you know since I want a 2nd stock I can not find one ! Lol

only bad thing about having a stock copied is it usually scratches the stock up in the process, unless they've come up with a way to prevent it now.. a few yrs ago(more like 10) I was going to have a high end air rifle stock copied and they told me this would happen so I passed.

I never knew they only made 40 Knight LRH with the thumbhole stock. I bought mine out of a Cabela’s bargain cave some years ago.

They did sell the LRH with a non TH stock and fat forearm.
http://images.ebsco.com/pob/knightrifles/gallery/KR2006Catalog-ver2.pdf
4LsL6wt.png

I have a couple of the bench rest style stocks . I like those stocks better than a pro varmint stock . Actually there is a LRH for sale right now on gun broker that has that style of stock .

I just prefer the thumbhole because the trigger reach is shorter . It’s stupid I should just learn to shoot the Pro Varmint they are readily available .

Latest posts

Back