• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knight MK-85 54 cal and NOS 50 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek42

Reaction score
Long time reader of these post. Due to some health reasons I'm selling 2 MK-85
1st is a 54 cal SS MK-85 24" barrel I have had this gun 5+ years and have never shot it. Over all gun is 95%+ bore is clean and shinny Metal is 97% shows little to no signs of being fired. See picture's. Stock show's light handling marks. Except just below pistol grip there is a rub mark. When I received the gun. It was packed in a way that the front site rubbed in this spot. Pictured is a second bolt set up for 209 primers. also new millet scope bases not pictures

2nd gun I have had this gun for 10+ years. NOS MK-85 50 cal. in box with all ?? paper work in box dates it to 1990. Blue steel Walnut stock. PM me for more picture or Questions Pictures will post shortly. I'm having trouble getting them to upload. I'm Not sure of value in todays market but I'm looking for $400.oo for each ML. Feel free to PM me for more pictures if needed.
thanks dave

Last edited:
Pictured is a second bolt set up for 209 primers. also new millet scope bases not pictures Does this conversion go with the 54 caliber Knight also is $400.00 shipped

Long time reader of these post. Due to some health reasons I'm selling 2 MK-85
1st is a 54 cal SS MK-85 24" barrel I have had this gun 5+ years and have never shot it. Over all gun is 95%+ bore is clean and shinny Metal is 97% shows little to no signs of being fired. See picture's. Stock show's light handling marks. Except just below pistol grip there is a rub mark. When I received the gun. It was packed in a way that the front site rubbed in this spot. Pictured is a second bolt set up for 209 primers. also new millet scope bases not pictures

2nd gun I have had this gun for 10+ years. NOS MK-85 50 cal. in box with all ?? paper work in box dates it to 1990. Blue steel Walnut stock. PM me for more picture or Questions Pictures will post shortly. I'm having trouble getting them to upload. I'm Not sure of value in todays market but I'm looking for $400.oo for each ML. Feel free to PM me for more pictures if needed.
thanks dave
Swap you the 2nd for the TC Renegade 54 Restored better than new , I have listed here PM me if interested/Ed

Pictured is a second bolt set up for 209 primers. also new millet scope bases not pictures Does this conversion go with the 54 caliber Knight also is $400.00 shipped
Yes 209 for 54 cal. Scope base also for 54. Will ship for 400.00

What is the rate of twist on the .54? Is it suitable for using a patched roundball?

Latest posts

Back