• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN A gift to a young person.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Hat is off to you 280Bravo! What a great gift to someone who could really use it. Guys like you are a rare breed, even though I know and dealt with some fantastic guys on this forum who are right up there with you. This is what makes this forum such a great place for guys like you and others who give so freely to help others out!

Once again thank you 280Bravo. My kids are very excited.
You’re very welcome.
I hope they enjoy it and fill the freezer with it for many years to come.
I have a passion for ML and I do enjoy shooting them and wanted to pass it along to a younger person.
I’m glad it found a new home.

Last edited:
That's a great way to get someone young into muzzleloading! 280Bravo you're a great man! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the Forum!

Those Happy Faces say it all. KUDOS to you 280Bravo!!

On the 16th I'll be playing Santa Clause for a local foundation for the mentally and physically impaired children. Seeing their happy faces brings a lot of joy to me. It also makes you realize no matter how bad you have things going for you in your life, there are a lot of people who have it a lot worse. I give credit to the parents of those children as they have and deal with all of the mental and physical issues 24hrs a day 365 days a year. God Bless them!

Back