• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN A gift to a young person.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
$0.00
It’s a CVA optima V2 lr 50 cal like new condition bought last year in October got a little over $500 in it, I’ve got box papers and accessories that came with it.
only been shot 22 time I have 2 plugs 1 is stock new never use Cva plug,
the other is a Lehigh with removable vent liner and power belt ELR.
Ship to lower 48 states.
I’m going out of town tomorrow but will be back Sunday so I’ll get it shipped some time next week.
This will not be a first person pm me will get it I will make a decision Sunday and notify the person who will receive it by pm you will have 12 hours to send me your address if I dont here from you within 12 hours I will move on to someone else.

I’ll get some pictures posted when I get home.

I’m asking of 3 requirements..

1 is you send me a picture of you and the one that is receiving the rifle.

2 your username and date on paper while you 2 are taking the picture. I must be able to read it.

3 be honest

Happy thanksgiving
God bless and a merry Christmas to you and your family.

Picture of what it looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_1112.jpeg
    IMG_1112.jpeg
    389.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1113.jpeg
    IMG_1113.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have 4 grandsons and a granddaughter. All 5 were gun owners within a week of being born. I made sure of that!! Three of the 4 boys have taken their first deer with the muzzy. Two did it last year. One this year and he has two 6 pointers in the two week Virginia season. And all 3 also have taken their first spring gobblers. The fourth at age 5 needs some longer arms before he will be ready but I only hope I will be a part of his also.

280Bravo, I really hope someone who truly NEEDS a gifted gun will end up with it. Your gesture proves there is goodness in mankind even though at times it seems unlikely.

”Bravo” to you sir. And thank you!!
You will be blessed!!!

$0.00
It’s a CVA optima V2 lr 50 cal like new condition bought last year in October got a little over $500 in it, I’ve got box papers and accessories that came with it.
Ship to lower 48 states.
I’m going out of town tomorrow but will be back Sunday so I’ll get it shipped some time next week.
This will not be a first person pm me will get it I will make a decision Sunday and notify the person who will receive it by pm you will have 12 hours to send me your address if I dont here from you within 12 hours I will move on to someone else.

2 your username and date on paper while you 2 are taking the picture. I must be able to read it.

3 be honest

Happy thanksgiving

$0.00
Ship to lower 48 states.

3 be honest

Happy thanksgiving

Latest posts

Back