• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knight MK85 SS at Williams Gunsight

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhh, I don't know. I'm thinking you should pick that one up too. This will give you the opportunity to swap the best parts from both into one super ultimate MK85 unlike anything the world, or at least Michigan, has ever seen in the history of black powder hunting. In fact, get the wifer (they like to be called that, it's good fun) involved in making the decision which parts go to what rifle and she'll be happy you bought it. You know, you're thinking of her after all. It's a very considerate and loving thing to do with her... go for it. You can do it. You know you can..

Ohhh, I don't know. I'm thinking you should pick that one up too. This will give you the opportunity to swap the best parts from both into one super ultimate MK85 unlike anything the world, or at least Michigan, has ever seen in the history of black powder hunting. In fact, get the wifer (they like to be called that, it's good fun) involved in making the decision which parts go to what rifle and she'll be happy you bought it. You know, you're thinking of her after all. It's a very considerate and loving thing to do with her... go for it. You can do it. You know you can..
…did someone say enabler?

Don't know the laws in CA, an hopefully will never have to, but they will probably say because it's 209 capable, it'll have to ship FFL. If they reply at all. I've done that a few times and no response.

Latest posts

Back