• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Original SS Super DISC 45 Fast Twist

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
I bought this rifle a few years ago (2018) and kind put it in the gun safe for safe keeping. The rifle was in excellent condition other than it has been hunted with and the stock shows a some wear.

Today as part of my thinning process I am going to offer it up for sale. - $450 plus shipping.

IMG-1249.jpg

Rifle description

45 cal. 1-20 Fast Twist Bore
Knight 3 screw adjustable trigger
Knight Bare Primer bolt with Lehigh Bare Primer Breech Plug
Leupold 3x9x40 Ultimate Slam with Ballistic Reticule
Leupold Rings and Bases

Misc. Pics

IMG-1247.jpg

IMG-1248.jpg

IMG-1250.jpg

The rifle is a really good shooter although since I was trying to keep it pristine I have really not shot it that much. Made a trip to the farm the other day after I decided to sale it, shooting 100 clays (elk hearts). Started with 5 clays. Five shots took care of the clays and then another 4 shots shooting chips. Very Good Trip!

100-yard-Clay.jpg

Last-shot.jpg

If I didn't already have one I would have snapped it up. I just happened to see this post literally about 30 seconds after it went up. Even then I still thought about it and had to really talk myself out of it LOL. Enjoy your new toy!

If I didn't already have one I would have snapped it up. I just happened to see this post literally about 30 seconds after it went up. Even then I still thought about it and had to really talk myself out of it LOL. Enjoy your new toy!
Exactly the same here. I saw it at the 5 minute mark and did the same thing.

Latest posts

Back