• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Knight Stock Hardware

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need the Swivel Studs for a Knight Stock.

What I really need is the custom front stud / rod retainer. I suspect any swivel stud with the screw on it would work for the back. I'd also like a trigger gaurd and the accompaning screws.

Does anyone have anything avaiable?

Thanks,

LB

What I really need is the custom front stud / rod retainer. I suspect any swivel stud with the screw on it would work for the back. I'd also like a trigger gaurd and the accompaning screws.

Thanks,

LB
I might have a knight trigger guard I'll look I think I removed one and replaced it with a stainless one I'll let you know

Thanks,

LB
Fyi the trigger guards doc has will be too big for your stock

Go directly to Knight. They have a repair kit that contains the swivel studs, ramrod spring and nut, alum trigger guard with screws and barrel bolt. All for 19,99. Shipping is a bit high at $15 but every thing in the kit is first class. Their sabots are very inexpensive so add some to offset the shipping. That is what I did.

Bill

Latest posts

Back